- 1 jar of Ayam's green curry paste
- 2 tins (270ml) of Ayam's coconut milk
- sugar snap peas
- 2 zucchini - chopped
- 2 onions - diced
- 600g of chicken - chopped
- garlic, ginger - minced
- garam masala, paprika
- Fry the onions with oil, garlic, ginger and garam masala until golden brown. Remove from pan.
- Add the zucchini, sugar snap peas and broccolini to pan. Sprinkle paprika over the vegetables and fry for about 5 mins. Remove from pan.
- Add entire jar of curry paste to pan and fry for a couple of minutes or until aromatic.
- Add chopped chicken and cook through.
- Stir through the coconut milk, and add the vegetables. Allow to cook through for a few minutes before simmering.
- Serve on a bed of rice.
The recipe is almost the same as what is on the jar of Ayam's green curry paste I used