- Placed diced lamb in covered casserole dish and coat lamb with about half a bottle of taka tala marinade. Place in the oven at approximately 150 - 160 degrees for about 2.5 hours or until the lamb is tender and soft. Make sure you stir the lamb every so often so that it doesn't burn on top. Remove from oven.
- If you only have natural almonds, place them in the oven on a baking tray and roast them for a little while.
- Place the rice in a large pot with 4 cups of beef stock. Without the lid gently bring to the boil and then allow to bubble over low heat until the stock has been absorbed. When the stock has been absorbed (the rice will nearly be cooked), pour the juices from the casserole dish (that you roasted the lamb) into the rice. This combination will add extra flavour to the rice.
- Fry the diced onions with garlic, cinnamon and garam masala. When the onions are cooked add the beans, lamb and roasted almonds.
- Add the rice, sultanas and chopped parsley. Mix well and serve.