- 2 double breast chicken fillets - diced (about 1.3kg)
- 2 tins evaporated milk
- corn flour - a few teaspoons
- 1 single server yoghurt sized tub of tomato paste
- equal portion of tandoori paste to tomato paste
- continental parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- Canola oil
- 50g butter
- Heat pan with oil. Add garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Add diced chicken and brown meat before adding tomato paste and tandoori paste. Mix thoroughly.
- Whisk cornflour into the evaporated milk. Add mixture to pan with chicken, and stir through until you get a consistent colour. Allow milk to bubble and thicken before turning the heat down to simmer.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the butter and allow to melt as you stir it through.
- Add chopped parsley and serve on a bed of rice.
- This recipe is very easy to follow and one of my flatmates even commented that my butter chicken was way better than what was offered at a local Indian eatery. Thanks Pete.
- Adding vegetables can be done as well and makes for a nice dish.