- 400g Penne pasta - cooked
- 1 double breast chicken fillet - diced
- 2 red capsicums - diced
- sweet potato - diced small
- 1 tin chopped tomatos
- 1 jar Tuscan Marinade
- 1 bunch of continental parsley - chopped
- Roast the diced sweet potato in the oven for approximately 45 minutes at 160 degrees (fan forced) or until cooked.
- Cook the chicken with garlic. As the meat cooks, add the marinade and mix thoroughly.
- When the meat is cooked stir through the chopped tomatoes, diced capsicum and sweet potato. Allow to bubble for a few minutes before turning the heat off.
- Mix in chopped parsley and cooked pasta.
- Garnish with a little parsley and finely grated cheese.
The base of this recipe can be found on the Tuscan Marinade Jar. I just added a few ingredients.