Tangy Cous Cous
- Roast diced pumpkin / sweet potato in oven.
- Fry onion with garlic and remove after several minutes (or until golden).
- Cook cous cous with vegetable stock and add water as necessary.
- Drain cous cous well and allow to cool.
- Stir thru the fried onion, mixed herbs and mango chutney.
- Stir thru the beans and pumpkin / potato.
- Mix in the slivered almonds and craisins.
- Perfect on its own or a side dish.
- I seasoned the roast vegetables with mixed herbs and all purpose seasoning
- Try this dish with different chutneys, beans, nuts or dried fruits.