- 1/2 jar Yellow Curry Paste
- 1 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 270 ml Coconut Milk
- 2 chicken breasts - chopped
- 2 large potato - diced
- 1 capsicum - diced
- 1 carrot - diced
- 2 onions - diced
- mint or parsley - chopped coarsely
- Cook diced potato in boiling water and rest.
- Fry onion with garlic and remove after several minutes (or until golden).
- Add chicken to pan and brown.
- Add yellow curry paste and coat evenly. Ensure mixture is evenly cooked for a few minutes and chicken is almost done.
- Add the 2 tins of coconut milk and mix thoroughly.
- Add potato, carrot, capsicum and onion to dish and stir thru.
- Serve on a bed of rice with parsley to garnish the top.
Try this dish with different vegetables or alter the anount of paste/coconut milk to achieve a more spicey or mild sauce.